It doesn't often happen, but sometimes electronic payment can be interrupted. This can happen for a number of reasons. You won't be charged for a failed transaction (e.g. if it shows up as «authorised/reserved»). If it's reserved, the amount will be automatically cancelled and visible again within your bank account within 30 days. Unfortunately, we can't speed this process up manually.
Error code 01: «For security reasons, the credit card you provided cannot be used for payment.»
- A credit card can only be used 3x every 24 hours. If three attempts or orders have already been placed, this error message will be displayed on the fourth attempt. In this case, we recommend you to use another payment method or to wait for the aforementioned period and place the order again.
- If this error code is already displayed at the first payment attempt, it is because the credit card used was issued from an unsupported country. Credit cards from the following countries are accepted: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom.
Error code 02: «The transaction was rejected by the card issuer.»
This error code can have multiple causes:
- The credit card details you entered are incorrect.
- The credit card is no longer valid.
- You've reached your daily credit card limit.
We recommend inputting your card details and trying again or trying another payment method. If it doesn’t work, contact the card provider to make sure there isn't a problem with the card.
If the payment still does not go through, contact our customer service so that we can help you further.